The COVID-19 won't stop your dream of being a mother
In Latid, we are committed to your safety. That is why we comply with the most stringent security protocols meeting of effective preventive actions and mitigation of COVID-19, as recommended by the Ministry of Health, The World Health Organization (WHO), the European Society of Human Reproduction and the American Society of Assisted Reproduction:
- For your safety, please refrain from going to the clinic with more than 1 partner.
- We have bathrooms, and sinks to facilitate the washing of hands with soap and water upon entering our clinic.
- Take the temperature at the entrance of the clinic.
- The use of mask is mandatory at all times.
- In Latid we practice social distancing, keep distance of at least 1.5 meters with the people around you.
- A record is kept of all persons who enter our clinic, both patients and their companions, in order to perform a nexus epidemiological if necessary.
- You can find alcohol gel to disinfect your hands in different points of the clinic.
- To avoid crowds, appointments will be scheduled in a phased manner. We ask that you please comply with the schedule provided to maintain order.
- All the staff of our clinic maintains a strict policy of hand washing and disinfection between patients.
- We perform decontamination on all surfaces of offices, reception, administrative offices between patients.
- In the operating theatres and laboratories of assisted reproduction, we performed terminal disinfection every day and cleaning of the surfaces with sustanciasl special free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).